Josie's Journal

Monday, October 31, 2011

Preserving Memories: Part Two

Making photo calendars for loved ones is something I've done for many years now.  I use the website, Shutterfly.com, but there are many photo sites that do the same thing.  I always have given them for Christmas presents, and now they are expected.  If a Grandparent did not get a photo calendar, I cannot imagine the wrath I would receive.  Just kidding.  Maybe not.

In order to create these calendars, I need to take pictures all year long.  Sometimes toward the end of the year, I find myself wondering why I didn't take more pictures.  I also try to take pictures of all the family members because a Grandparent wants ALL of their grandchildren in the calendar.  I try to include a picture of the grandchild on the month of their birthday.  Most of these companies will also include printing the names of everyone on their birthdate.  You can also choose templates which can include many photos on a page or just one big photo.  Other ideas for calendars might include friends, family, school fund raisers, etc.  Maybe you'll be able to use this idea for a Christmas present this year.  Beware, it can become expected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment